Vintage Wealth Management Limited
Vintage Wealth Management Limited is a highly successful Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) practice.
Our clients include private investors, high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses who are predominantly referred to us through our extensive range of professional introducers.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we have carefully nurtured an unrivalled reputation for imaginative solutions, first-class customer service and a commitment to the highest standards of honesty, transparency and integrity in a complex and crowded industry sector.
As traditional advisers with forward-thinking ideas, we have embraced the latest technological advances. Coupled with the knowledge that our team are highly skilled and vastly experienced, we adhere to a programme of continuing professional development, so that every client can be sure that the service they receive is of the highest possible standard.
- Vintage Wealth Management Limited evolved from Vintage Financial Limited which was established in 2004 after a merger between two eminent independent financial advisory firms – Aztec Financial Limited and Bond & Stein plc – created one of London’s most highly respected financial services companies.
- Following the coming together of both businesses, the board of directors re-evaluated the service offering to focus on employee benefits, corporate protection and insurance, private medical insurance, mortgages, tax planning and wealth management.
- As such, clients range from SMEs through to international, multi-site quoted companies with upwards of 5000 employees.
- As an IFA business first and foremost, we have grown by nurturing and developing long-term relationships with professional firms. Within the Vintage group of companies, we have Barnet Financial, Vintage Asset Management, Vintage Wealth Management, Vintage Corporate and Vintage Health.
- We have also established successful joint ventures with prominent London-based accountancy and legal firms.